Embedded Linux Development Services
With over 12 years of experience in Embedded Linux design and development and over 20 projects later, Eointec Solutions offers a range of Embedded Linux services design to fast track your product development.
Embedded Linux design is at the heart of making your hardware come alive. Linux allows us, as developers, to harness a wide range of open source software form the open source community. Because this firmware/software has been tested by a world of engineers it is both stable and reliable, this gives us a great platform to then create your innovative, bespoke applications that makes your product unique.
Your product also needs to be user friendly and meet you client expectations of having a beautiful looking user interface as well as being intuitive to use. We achieve this by designing incredibly easy to use and responsive internal embedded web servers that allow you to control your devices. Or , if a touch screen application, we use the industry wide Qt UI development environment to create awesome menus using QT's QML, and C++ languages.
Eointec Solutions range of Embedded Linux development Services include:
Embedded Firmware – Kernel Development
- Embedded Linux development using Yocto, OpenEmbedded or OpenWrt Board Support Packages.
- Linux Kernel Driver Development.
- Peripheral Integration, high speed camera, LCD, Bluetooth, WLAN, Powerline communication, audio, GPS, etc.
- Graphics and multi-media hardware accelerator.
- Power management Drivers for low power applications
- Hardware system test firmware
Embedded Linux Application
- Development Web Browser development and integration, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, etc.
- Media Streaming Services and application development, Gstreamer, RTSP, RTP, WebSockets, SIP, SDP, WebRTC, etc
- User Interface Development us QT (Embedded).
- Database Development – Sqlite, MySQL, etc.
- Application architecture and IoT development.
- Cloud Integration – AWS, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Internet of Things (IoT) architecture design and development.
- Touch Screen (Resistive, Capacitive) firmware development, debounce, gestures, etc.
- Mobile development - Android software development, IOS, Windows mobile applications.
- PC - Application Development
- Web Server application development to connect to embedded devices - HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax, PHP with WordPress integration.
- Database Management to enable Machine to Machine (M2M) functionality.
- Video Analytics including face recognition, face detection, Augmented Reality, etc.
- Audio Filtering including echo cancellation, noise reduction, etc.
- Compression - video compression - H.264, VP8, MPEG4, etc. Audio - MP3, G711, SPEEX, etc.
Embedded Software Tools:
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) – QTCreator, Eclipse, Kdevelop, NetBeans, etc
- Agile software development process – Trello, GitHub, SVN, etc.
- Various Build systems and compilers for ARM, MIPs, x86, etc.
- Work with many processors including Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Atmel, Intel, Altera, etc.